Original Ink for South by Southwest Music Festival (Dan)
Original Drawing by Dan Black of Landland
Medium: Pen & Ink on paper
This is the drawing that was used for a totebag for the SXSW Music Festival in 2013 that I can't find a single trace of online. It really happened though, I swear.
• Originals are in the condition that they're in, and they've been priced to reflect that. A lot of times they've been handled (by us) a bunch in the process of making the final print or whatever it ends up being, and sometimes there'll be marks or blemishes or rough edges and corners that should frame out decently. The photos are of the actual drawings, so if you see something you'd like to ask about, please feel free to get in touch about it.
• Sometimes they will have weird notes in the margins. Some people like this, some people don't. For the most part, we can clean this up or trim it out or take other steps to remove that if you'd like. Check in with us if that's a thing you're interested in; otherwise, these'll ship as is.
• Originals will ship flat (unless otherwise noted) in rigid materials with insurance and every reasonable precaution taken. If you would prefer to have yours shipped in a tube or consolidated with other prints, please let us know and we will do that (and adjust your shipping fees accordingly).
• All of these originals will ship SIGNED by either Dan or Jes...for the most part, we're pulling these workhorses from a post-process archival state and hadn't gotten to that last step yet.
• Due to the nature of these things, all sales are final, but of course get in touch about that if you need to.