Original Clayboard Drawing: "Untitled (My Morning Jacket)" (Dan)
$375.00 Sold out
Original Drawing by Dan Black of Landland
Medium: Pen & Ink on 1/8" Clayboard
This is the drawing that was used for this.
Size: This should be shown somewhat in the photo, but if not, it'll either be noted here or feel free to ask about it.
ONE THING ABOUT THIS ONE: This was a clayboard that I worked on in while in transit all over the place, a couple hotels and a couple airport food courts...they're my favorite surface to work on, but it can be surprisingly unforgiving sometimes. It took a spill at one point, and that lower right corner got chipped a little. I imagine it would frame out well enough, but it's enough of a nick that I feel like it's worth calling attention to.
• Originals are in the condition that they're in, and they've been priced to reflect that. A lot of times they've been handled (by us) a bunch in the process of making the final print or whatever it ends up being, and sometimes there'll be marks or blemishes or rough edges and corners that should frame out decently. The photos are of the actual drawings, so if you see something you'd like to ask about, please feel free to get in touch about it.
• Sometimes they will have weird notes in the margins. Some people like this, some people don't. For the most part, we can clean this up or trim it out or take other steps to remove that if you'd like. Check in with us if that's a thing you're interested in; otherwise, these'll ship as is.
• Originals will ship flat (unless otherwise noted) in rigid materials with insurance and every reasonable precaution taken. If you would prefer to have yours shipped in a tube or consolidated with other prints, please let us know and we will do that (and adjust your shipping fees accordingly).
• All of these originals will ship SIGNED by either Dan or Jes...for the most part, we're pulling these workhorses from a post-process archival state and hadn't gotten to that last step yet.
• Due to the nature of these things, all sales are final, but of course get in touch about that if you need to.